Working in County Right-of-Way:

Permits to work in a County Right-of-Way are only given pursuant to a Franchise agreement. Please contact Public Works Administration Office at 509-684-4548 for more information.

Road Building Standards:

What are road building standards?
These are standards that are established by the County Engineer.

Why do we need standards?
In order for Stevens County to accept and maintain a section of road it has to meet a certain standard. This established standard allows for the County to properly and safely maintain the roadway section.

Road Building Standards Sheet (PDF)


Permits & Applications: